• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Before and After

Started by CableTool, September 24, 2007, 08:45:37 am

previous topic - next topic

CableTool

So many times in the field you walk into a complete cluster fuck. The last tech blew it off or was a general slacker. Either it was beyond his work ethic or would take too long.
You take it upon yourself to ensure things are done and done right. After all, your name is now on the job.  :dog:

And your life... is on the line.. ( not really)

Heres to you, Last Man Out CableGuy!
:rock:

CableTool

CableTool

Hardlife

Just a little install in a new townhouse. I really miss the U-track molding, want the drop covered.
Comcast

"Welcome to the Coalition of the Abused"

Quote from: slacker05 on July 04, 2008, 07:55:43 pm
Quota optimization.  otherwise known as lube

Chaplin

Looks a lot better than it did. Sucks when phone or power are pulled in to tight.
Quote from: slacker05 on December 01, 2009, 05:13:02 pm
way to go chappy!  that was the most abrupt hijack i've ever seen on here!  :sixer:

CableTool

I still have about 10' or so of that molding. It used to be required on all UG installs. Saved a lot of drops from the weed wackers!

travis2144

we just use 1/2 pcv pipe....

Hardlife

Drives me crazy because one warehouse guys says they have a load of it but when we order it they think we're nuts. Jackasses. Heaven forbid someone do their damn job so I can do mine better. :duh: :pee:
Comcast

CableDaddy3

Don't get me started on the warehouse again.
Quote from: dj4man on February 10, 2008, 03:14:22 pm
I feel like every day I worked as a contractor was a day stolen from me.

Quote from: CableTool on December 18, 2007, 01:53:02 pm
They have like.. yellow crumbely crap on em? And smell odd.
In any event, tonight Ill clean em up and give one a whirl...

http://adam-tech.blogspot.com/

Hardlife

Comcast

CableWarrior

those guys in warehouse are such fags.

CableDaddy3

They are idiots. They are supposed to store stuff for techs and hand it to them when they need it. Instead they horde the stuff like they personally own it and it's worth its weight in gold. They tell you they don't have something when they have pallets of it, they give you bad equip just because, they act like it's a royal pain in the ass to get anything for you if you ask. You pretty much need to get the CEO's approval to get a fucking fitting it seems. Jack asses.
Quote from: dj4man on February 10, 2008, 03:14:22 pm
I feel like every day I worked as a contractor was a day stolen from me.

Quote from: CableTool on December 18, 2007, 01:53:02 pm
They have like.. yellow crumbely crap on em? And smell odd.
In any event, tonight Ill clean em up and give one a whirl...

http://adam-tech.blogspot.com/

Hardlife

Looks like we got you started! hehehe :rolleyes:
Comcast

CableWarrior

Quote from: CableDaddy3 on October 10, 2007, 01:46:14 am
They are idiots. They are supposed to store stuff for techs and hand it to them when they need it. Instead they horde the stuff like they personally own it and it's worth its weight in gold. They tell you they don't have something when they have pallets of it, they give you bad equip just because, they act like it's a royal pain in the ass to get anything for you if you ask. You pretty much need to get the CEO's approval to get a fucking fitting it seems. Jack asses.

ha ha looks like warehouse where you were at is the same as were im at. yeah what else pisses me off is they act like they got the most important job in the system but the fact is if there were vending machines capable of being restocked and taking orders it could easily replace them. warehouse is as useful as an asshole on my elbow.

steelhead78

Our warehouse is pretty cool.  You need it, walk in and get it if we've got it. :drink:
Comcast- Blairsville, PA

This is like a think-tank of nothing.