• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Error 404

Started by TKTowman, November 15, 2007, 03:13:10 pm

previous topic - next topic

Chaplin

I didn't have a problem at that time. I fact I think that I posted something at that time
Quote from: slacker05 on December 01, 2009, 05:13:02 pm
way to go chappy!  that was the most abrupt hijack i've ever seen on here!  :sixer:

Hardlife

Went through the next time just posting in case it happens to many others.
Comcast

"Welcome to the Coalition of the Abused"

Quote from: slacker05 on July 04, 2008, 07:55:43 pm
Quota optimization.  otherwise known as lube

Chaplin

Ok, I just spent the last hour or so trying to connect.  I've notice this happening more this week than an other time. Anyone else having this problem too?
Quote from: slacker05 on December 01, 2009, 05:13:02 pm
way to go chappy!  that was the most abrupt hijack i've ever seen on here!  :sixer:

TKTowman

Quote from: Chaplin on September 17, 2008, 10:53:48 am
Ok, I just spent the last hour or so trying to connect.  I've notice this happening more this week than an other time. Anyone else having this problem too?

no Chappy.. it's all in your head  ;D
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the end.
Quote from: cableguy66Welcome.  Most of us are just alcoholics with a cable problem, but I am sure you'll learn a lot here.   :pint:  ;D

slacker05

no problems here....  mobile or at home.
Slacker: Always.

CCT5, Keystone

Quote from: sleepinwitdcablguy on December 23, 2007, 04:53:14 pm
I wish stupid hurt. 

Quote from: Decoy on September 20, 2010, 10:25:36 am
In the pursuit of numbers customer service suffers.

Super Fly Cable Guy

Completely unrelated but ......perhaps someone can help me here ....

I am having a hell of a time connecting to this site. It takes FOREVER to bring up a page to just this site. I use IE7 and downloaded and installed Firefox with no improvement. It times out three or four or more times trying to open the main forums page. I can ping the IP address for forums.cabletechs.org and get 35 ms trips with no lost packets.
Any clue as to what to try next ??? PLEASE ???!!?!?!?
Mediacom Communications BFE, Kentucky !
"It's only Roadside if you make the Road !"

http://www.myspace.com/zax42071

TKTowman

I had that problem trying to load certain pages.. switching to firefox fixed it for me and haven't seen that problem since. This was yesterday around noon.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the end.
Quote from: cableguy66Welcome.  Most of us are just alcoholics with a cable problem, but I am sure you'll learn a lot here.   :pint:  ;D

CableTool

My host has a limit of 20 connections in mysql. This is the only thing I can point to. Ill be getting a new host in a few months. Ive kind of stopped upgrading and pimping cabletechs because I think the more traffic we get the worse it will be.
In the meantime Im splitting the database and seeing if I can find somewhere else to host just the database.
Bastards!

slacker05

nice to see you stop by.  try to bring happier news next time.  :D  :pint:
Slacker: Always.

CCT5, Keystone

Quote from: sleepinwitdcablguy on December 23, 2007, 04:53:14 pm
I wish stupid hurt. 

Quote from: Decoy on September 20, 2010, 10:25:36 am
In the pursuit of numbers customer service suffers.

CableTool

Haha!
Sorry!
I wish I could go on and on about what is going on at our shop. Needless to say its fucking exhausting lately. Maybe I will. Its bad enough living it, I cant imagine RE-LIVING it by posting it.
For the first time in about 14 years I shut my phone off after work Wednesday. Its still off. It will be off until Satuday night when I have to turn it back on to check and see how many slackers called off for Sunday and left a voicemail.

Hardlife

Wow. Guess it's gotten bad everywhere. Update us when you can brother.
Comcast

"Welcome to the Coalition of the Abused"

Quote from: slacker05 on July 04, 2008, 07:55:43 pm
Quota optimization.  otherwise known as lube