• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Best Call center Orders

Started by Phugg, March 06, 2008, 07:10:57 pm

previous topic - next topic

Phugg

Sorry NOPeg I know it wasnt you. This one just pissed me the F off though.
Set up as a 5-7 service call, 1 DCT on account , no other outlets. Hewre are the notes

ACTUALLY, THEY WANT AN A/O WITH AN ADDITIONAL DCT BOX AS THEY GOT THE SPP SERVICE AND WANT US TO COME OUT NOW FOR FREE TO INSTALL AND SETUP. THANK YOU & COULD YOU TRY TO CALL AND ARRIVE AFTER 5:00 PM WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GET HOME FROM WORK?

I Dont give a shit , SPP is NOT to waive the cost of installing an outlet ! and we DO NOT run A/O's after 5pm in this system , for safety reasons.

slacker05

Quote from: Phugg on March 06, 2008, 07:10:57 pm
and we DO NOT run A/O's after 5pm in this system , for safety reasons.

i could only wish....
Slacker: Always.

CCT5, Keystone

Quote from: sleepinwitdcablguy on December 23, 2007, 04:53:14 pm
I wish stupid hurt. 

Quote from: Decoy on September 20, 2010, 10:25:36 am
In the pursuit of numbers customer service suffers.

NoPegs

I can't wrap my head around "no A/Os after 5pm for safety reasons" though?  Do the ambulance/fire people go home then there or what? :)

slacker05

a/o i could possibly agree with, but it sure does suck hanging drops in the dark.  i'd still rather be able to say no to a/os after 5pm.

CCT5, Keystone

I wish stupid hurt. 

GNO

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

slacker05

wimp.  where's your sense of adventure?  :)

CCT5, Keystone

I wish stupid hurt. 

Hardlife

I hang one in a totally pitch black yard a long time ago. I cut down the old and strung up the new. On the way back to the ground block I finally noticed the aerial power drop from the main house to the shed/small garage. I pulled that power drop up high as hell. Had to go back to the pole undo it all to fix it. Was slightly annoyed. Needless to say I learned my lesson and it's has not happened since. :duh:
Comcast

"Welcome to the Coalition of the Abused"

Quote from: slacker05 on July 04, 2008, 07:55:43 pm
Quota optimization.  otherwise known as lube

jabbu

"LINE IS DOWN OUTSIDE CS HAS NO PIX"

Cust is UG, not really orders, but a good laugh.

NoPegs

Quote from: jabbu on March 07, 2008, 01:30:50 pm
"LINE IS DOWN OUTSIDE CS HAS NO PIX"

Cust is UG, not really orders, but a good laugh.

Would you have preferred "line is up outside, no pix."  :naughty:

Cableguy

Back when I started I used to work till 8pm. One night, was probably about 7pm (and dark out), I was starting to set up ladder on strand while talking to my team leader on my cell phone which was resting on my shoulder..let's just say this was the first & only time I've ever lost my ladder. I thought the hooks were over the strand & when I went to lay it on the strand, down it went, funny thing was the customer had a hedge row about 5 feet high, which the ladder just kind of fell over & made like a see-saw. At the time I didn't tell t/l what happened, just calmly said 'I gotta call you back later'. Ladder was a pain in the ass to set up after falling that way. Fortunately I only work till 4pm now, so no more dark ladder setups.  :duh:
Science shouldn't lie just to make you more comfortable. That's religion's job.

Sharti

We work 8am-7pm here.....winter time after 5 is dark.  You just swing em!   It's not to bad swinging them in the dark as long as you don't have to fight with a tree

"Life is just better with Cable" - Cogeco

Phugg

Another Doosie (sp)
1-5 no dial tone,
NOTES:
CUSTOMER REPORT THE ACCSIDENT BICAUSE TCBLE ITS ON THE FLOR AND NEED TECH INSTAL FINE CR119604453

WTF ????

Cableguy

What language is that?! Some type of Ebonics or something?   ??? ??? ???
Science shouldn't lie just to make you more comfortable. That's religion's job.

TKTowman

It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the end.
Quote from: cableguy66Welcome.  Most of us are just alcoholics with a cable problem, but I am sure you'll learn a lot here.   :pint:  ;D

NoPegs

good god, nobody here can spell either.  At least when I have a typo it is because I hit the wrong KEY not because I can't spell the damn word...

Vocabulary should be a hiring requirement...